FOGGS: Friends of Goose Green School
FOGGS is the Parent Teacher Association (PTA) for Goose Green School. Its objectives are to:
- Help build an inclusive and friendly community for parents, carers, teachers and the local community
- Raise much needed extra funds to support the school in looking after the education, enrichment and well-being of our children.
FOGGS organises a range of activities and events across the school year. There really is something for everyone.
FOGGS also ensures that each year group has a class rep to maintain a network of information sharing and social activities via the class whatsapp groups.
Committee meetings take place a couple of times a term – everyone welcome! We hold an Annual General Meeting (AGM) in the Autumn Term of each year.
What happens to funds raised?
FOGGS works hard to raise thousands of pounds each year from the activities it organises to provide the school with items requested by the school. In the 2020/21 school year, the school has asked that funds raised by FOGGS go towards:
- Chromebooks to support children in home learning also within School.
- Membership to the London Sports and PE network.
- A trip to the seaside for the whole School.
FOGGS is a registered charity and is required to have a committee to organise events and activities. Everyone involved in FOGGS participates on a voluntary basis.
Feel free to contact FOGGS by emailing email@example.com or say hello at drop off and pick up times.